A super cool incubation space for City entrepreneurs
The City Launch Lab is an incubation space for City student and graduate entrepreneurs who want to get their ideas off the ground.
The City Launch Lab offers:
- Access to a 3 month accelerator programme to kick-start your business
- Expert startup coaching, mentoring and access to training sessions
- Free access to desk space, meeting rooms, stocked kitchen and Wi-Fi for up to a year (worth over £10,000)*
- Access to exclusive events and networking sessions designed specifically for startups
- Opportunities to pitch your business to investors and industry experts
- Opportunities to shadow amazing entrepreneurs in the day to day running of their businesses
- Access to recruit the best of City’s talent to help you build your business venture
- Membership to a network of London’s next generation of startups.
Applications are currently closed but if you think the City Launch Lab can support you before that, please get in touch! We’re happy to explore ways of supporting all student and graduate startups! You can drop us an email at email@example.com.
Who is it for?
City students and graduates of undergraduate or postgraduate degrees can join the cohort and benefit from the services, support and community to develop their ventures for up to 12 months.
We welcome solopreneurs starting out as well teams of up to six members – please note that at least one of the co-founders need to be a City student / graduate.
If you are launching or have recently launched your venture and want the support of a startup community, this could be for you!
The main purpose of the City Launch Lab is to help students and graduates of City, University of London in the early stages of venture creation.
If you are selected to join the space we will work with you to establish your business goals and coach you through achieving these objectives. 12 months isn’t long and we want to make sure that you make the most of your time as residents of the Launch Lab.
Meet the Launch Lab accelerator programme!
More from CityVentures
Join our mailing list
Is it worth getting our CityVentures newsletter? Of course!
Learn how to start a business and do it yourself!
Book yourself a startup appointment with a member of the team!