Enter City’s business ideas and doing competition for a chance to win funding to support your startup.
- Jobs and Economic Recovery
- Physical and Mental health
- Proliferation of disinformation
- Green, Sustainable Development
More from CityVentures
Join our mailing list
Is it worth getting our CityVentures newsletter? Of course!
- staying tuned for the latest entrepreneurship news and offers at City
- up-to-date information about our events, programmes and competitions
- exclusive access to new products and services created by our community
- bunch of support helping you launching your very own business venture
Learn the fundamentals of starting a business
The Startup Seminar series is a free programme, providing business and startup skills to all those wanting to find out more about the process of taking a business from idea to a successful venture.
Delivered by expert practitioners, these engaging seminars provide hands-on tips and advice you can actually apply to your own business ideas or businesses.
If you have a really good business idea but don't know what to do next, or you already have a business but need advice on how to scale, then book an appointment with one of the team to discuss it further.
Our team offers coaching, advice and feedback to help you develop your idea and begin taking steps to turn it into a business.
Book yourself a startup surgery appointment with us.